Thursday 5 September 2013

Welcome to the Good Life!



Well looooky here, another blogger has popped up in the virtual world. It's me, your friendly, neighborhood, Freckled Foodie :) Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a twenty-something with a guttural laugh [and lots of freckles], a love for food and a need for travel. I live on the island of Barbados and although it's a very small place, it's full of so many great finds that I want to share with YOU. Yep, sharing is caring.



Maybe I'll blog about cartwheels and beaches....



ok, i'll definitely blog about beaches...

and I'll certainly blog about food! 


I hope you stop by once in a while to see what I've been up to and maybe you'll be entertained just a tad...maybe even more than a tad. Who knows? Crazier things have happened! ;) 

-Sheens


No comments:

Post a Comment